Monday, January 23, 2012

Menu Plan...Washing dishes.

My focus last week was on singing while I worked around the house. I didn't sing as much as I could or should have, but choosing to focus on that one goal helped.

Last month I stumbled upon Flylady.net, a really neat "program" to organizing your housework. The primary part being a daily routine. I was all ready to join Flylady until I discovered that she sends 10 emails a day. That's too many for me, so I decided to just go thru her Babysteps and also to look at her Flight Plan every weekday, where I try to follow the zones and Kelly's mission for the day.

This month I am still recuperating from Kitten's birth, so I trimmed my daily routine down to the absolute essentials. Therefore, instead of choosing to shine my sink, the first Flylady baby step, I'm going to modify that step to something that must be done. It is also something that my darling husband likes me to keep on to of. But I must confess, this is one thing I procrastinate doing...sometimes until there are no clean dishes left to eat off of. (Horrible, I know!) So, here goes:

My mini focus for the week... I want to wash the dishes EVERY day. Before supper. Evenings at our house are limited on time, so anything that can be done in the afternoon is a benefit. Wish me the best of luck and motivation!

On to my mega goal: Menu Planning...


Here are two meals we enjoyed last week:

Pizzadillas
These are good with or without the dip. Definately a keeper!

Crockpot Chicken Broccoli and Cheese

And here's the plan for this week:

I'm linked up to Menu Plan Monday.
Paige

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your sweet and encouraging words on my blog! I have been doing well with my anxiety the past few days. It comes and goes, but I pray that it will just go. Your menu plan looks wonderful, and I think I'm definitely going to try those pizzadillas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am definately going to make ingredient lists from now on!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! Even if it's an old post, I'd love it if you let me in on your thoughts. :) Thanks and have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...