Sunday, January 13, 2013

Becoming A Thankful Person

My focus for this year is “Giving Thanks”. I want to become a thanks-giving person. A person with grace, peace. You know, a patient mother, a calm wife. A person you would like to spend time with.




This month I'm focusing on…


1. Write 3 blessings on my calendar each day. This helps me stop rushing through life long enough to look around me, and see my surroundings. Long enough to delight in God’s gift of life.


2. Sing while I work. Sing when I start feeling unglued. Sing before that hurry-panic feeling descends with all its controlling power.


How do you practice thankfulness?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated! Even if it's an old post, I'd love it if you let me in on your thoughts. :) Thanks and have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...