Sunday, January 13, 2013

Perfection v. High Standard?

I’ve been struggling the past while to understand the difference between perfectionism and high standards.

Shooting for a lofty goal is good; expecting perfection is crippling. But what’s the difference??


You will know that you have reached your goal when it has become a habit. It is not perfection; you don’t have to do it right EVERY time, just most of the time.


## ### ## ### ## ### ## ###


I have created a new habit since the first of the year: going to bed earlier! At least, most evenings. :)

To give myself motivation, I joined a group of women who meet every weekday morning for Bible Study and to encourage each other. We are starting another Hello Mornings challenge in May. Registration starts Friday, April 26. We'd love for you to join us!!
Paige

Christian Community
">

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated! Even if it's an old post, I'd love it if you let me in on your thoughts. :) Thanks and have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...