Monday, January 30, 2012

Menu Plan Jan 30

My update from last week's goal: I washed the dishes 3 days out of 6... What can I say? I have lots of excuses, but that is all - just excuses.

Mini Goal for this week... None. Actually, I do have one, but you'll have to wait till next week to hear about it. I know I'm simple, but I can't keep two things in my head at one time. So I'll chose my goal today and then I'll have all week to write about it.


We enjoyed some new recipes last week:

Sticky Monkey Brains

Spicy Whiskey BBQ Sliders
These are wonderful! I did omit the whiskey.

Taco Dip
Absolutely worth trying!


We didn't get to several of our meals last week because we had a few leftovers that I hadn't planned on, a friend brought us a meal, we went to an open house one evening (free food!), and then I forgot that we were going to be at my parents one day. Hence, a few repeations from last week...

Oh no! I just went to look in the freezer; I thought we had 2 pack of chicken, but there isn't any left! I guess the I'll have to redo my menu...

Here's the updated version:



I'll be linking up to Menu Plan Monday.

Paige

1 comment:

  1. You have delicious menu planned. Enjoy! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated! Even if it's an old post, I'd love it if you let me in on your thoughts. :) Thanks and have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...