Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Import Recipes From Anywhere For Free!

I am singing about this one! Import recipes from blogs or anywhere else on the web? Have them in one place? For free? Yes!!

Cozi offers this! And that's not all. You can easily drag recipes from your list, drop them into the calendar and Viola! A menu plan AND a shopping list to print or sync with your smartphone! It doesn't get easier!

The one downside is that their website is not designed to use with a smartphone. They do have an app, but it does not support the recipe function.

Therefore, I have not used this import very often. I am assuming that it works as advertised. Be sure to check it out and let me know.

For those of you who work from your Android smartphones: ChefTap is for you! They are still in beta, so the cool features haven't been released yet (soon), but it does import recipes from anywhere! I use it every day! No more bookmarking web pages!

Let me know how these cool imports work for you! You are going to try it, aren't you??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated! Even if it's an old post, I'd love it if you let me in on your thoughts. :) Thanks and have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...