Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Wheat Free Challenge

I took a break from blogging about meal plans this week... I am taking each day at a time right now.

And I don't like it, but so it goes.

I have just discovered a wheat allergy in our family and am experimenting to see if it is only wheat or all gluten.

Thankfully, I have discovered the world of blog to help me out in this transition - I'd despair if it weren't for all the gluten-free blogs that I have run across lately.

Of course, experimenting takes time (I have to come up with all kinds if new ingredients as well as purging out the old...

And to top it off, I'm exhausted these days. I must be working my brain too hard.

If I run out of time and energy, blogging will have to take a backseat. I love to blog, and hopefully will be able to do so periodically. Time will tell.

Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are appreciated! Even if it's an old post, I'd love it if you let me in on your thoughts. :) Thanks and have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...